We would like you to know that we care about our valued guests and all our employees especially during the Covid-19 virus epidemic affecting the whole World.
Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, we have made our policy stronger within the framework of the circulars and rules published by the World Health Organization, the Ministry of Health and the Ministry of Culture and Tourism.
As ALZER HOTEL family, we would like you to know that we will continue to keep our processes dynamic for your health and safety. In this context, we are happy to share our HYGIENE MANIFESTO, which we will apply while continuing our service.
We wish you healthy days.
RECEPTION & CHECK-IN PROCEDURE
* The reception area and hotel lobby are disinfected at least once an hour and regularly ventilated.
* All relevant devices and materials used by our guests in the entrance and exit processes are disinfected after each use.
* Hand sanitizer, masks and disposable pens are available at the reception.
FOR OUR STAFF
* All of our employees have received special training on epidemics and hygiene.
* Health checks of all our employees are carried out regularly within the framework of official rules.
* The rules and recommendations of all official institutions, especially the Ministry of Health, regarding Covid-19 have been added to our current hygiene training programs.
* In all our personnel areas, as in general use areas, hygiene standards and practices are made in the same and meticulously.
* Uniforms are frequently changed, masks, gloves and face visors are used.
*In all common areas, seating order are rearranged according to the social distancing rules and all magazines, newspapers etc. are removed from common areas to prevent contact.
*In all common areas, hand sanitizer stations are ready for guest use.
*All cleaning products used in our hotel are antiviral and antibacterial products and approved by the Ministry of Health.
*Cleaning and disinfection frequencies are increased and new checklists are made for all the surfaces in the common areas as door handles, elevator buttons, common toilets.
* Door handles, handrails, light switches, doors leading to the corridors and staircases are disinfect several times a day.
*The inside of our elevators and especially the call buttons are frequently disinfected and the ventilation system is cleaned regularly.
*In order to minimize contact, our minibar products will not take place in our rooms for a while. If you want your minibar to be filled, please let the reception know.
*After check-out, each room will be left empty and ventilated for 12 hours before cleaning and disinfection process.
*For each room, housekeepers use different cleaning kits, masks and gloves.
* After cleaning our rooms with superior hygiene measures, we disinfect them with a disinfectant machine.
*All textile products in the rooms are washed between 60°C to 90°C and steam pressed to disinfect.
*Central ventilation system maintenance check and filter changes are made constantly and ventilating duct are always kept clean.
*Room cleaning kit service is provided for our guests who do not prefer daily room cleaning.
*For any stay of 2 nights or more, you will let us know if you want our team to access your room to clean it or not.
*The materials and equipment to be used by the guests in the room are also disinfected before each use, apart from general cleaning.